Friday, July 24, 2009

the joys of Taco C-

Today is Friday, started early, and headed out with My Aunt Pam, my Mom, and my 3 cousins- Chelsea, Dani, and Parker. It has been a complete girl day of shopping, along with a lot of thinking. I always do this before going on big trips, go into life altering though about things :-)

Not much to explain.... well actually, sooooo much to explain, but only things that fabulous girls would love... So I will not bore you all will the details of my greatness!!

I'm still trying to catch up on sleep, it is clear that I am NOT an early bird, so early to rise for a week has me all crazy!! I am loving all the FB pictures from DC and I promise I will have a camera before Poland!

For now, I am about to enjoy a nice shower and enjoy some Taco Cabana- for those of you who haven't experienced this love of mine... it's mexican fast food, but all home made!!! YUMMMM!! homemade tortillas...omg, so good!! Idk why there aren't any in FL, but everytime I'm home it's one of the first places I go!!

Hope all is well at home.
Be blessed.

Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment