Monday, July 27, 2009

finale time!!

hanging out with a bunch of kids is the greatest and worst thing. They are loud and needy and whiney and diapers and dirty and never stop, but it's so much fun that they don't care that people are watching them or if I'm wearing make up or how great I am.. as long as my attention is on them and we are having a blast!! Today was that way, full of movies and the game Life and pizza! Surprisingly all three were still sleeping when I woke up at 10, so I creeped into the living room, with wide eyed Hazel trailing right behind me. He must have already been awake and just waiting on any other life form before he moved. Soon after, Z came down the hallway rubbing her eyes, claiming her enterance, "mornin' everwybody...". Hazel didn't want any more cereal cus he wanted "sooooooda" instead. That didn't happen, so he decided to starve instead. Trevor was dead to the world until 12:30, and we all "played" Life... which actually means move cars around the spaces and 'buy stuff with money'. The currency does not consist of bill amounts such as "50 thousand" or "10 thousand", but instead, "the green one" and "the orange one". Hannah came to pick up her kids around 2, with frozen pizza in hand- sounds like lunch to me!! She's such a mother, just multitasking away, like she has 8 arms working at once. All of our day ended at my brother's house, his son is sooo cute, like a Gerber baby. Shawna made dinner and we all hung out for awhile, it's a rare time that the majority of us are together at once. Now I am home, preparing for the wonderful Bachelorette finale.. it sucks I'm not with my usual Monday night crew, but we will all be talking afterward I'm sure!! Reid is returning, who is my favorite, because of his logical and truly genuine personality. I feel like she cut him because he was honest with her, he said that he was headed toward falling in love with her but wouldn't just propose because it was expected, and I think that scared her. I like kipton, but I honestly think she's going with Ed :(.... which will prolly make Kipton the next Bachelor!!! ok it's on, gotta go... finish later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment