Thursday, July 15, 2010

WOW, blog much?

So apparently I forgot this exsisted.. no, just kidding, I just got a little lazy. So a semester has come and gone and Advanced Expository Writing wasn't so scary after all. Dr. Cotton was actually full of insight and life lessons that I will remember for a long time. The summer is in full swing and IT. IS. HOT. IN. FLORIDA!

Right now I am consumed with the Bachelorette (I know, I know- but it's like a train wreck, I just can't stop watching) and getting ready to leave for the Christians United for Israel summit on Sunday. I am super excited this year- lots of young folk joining our posse and lots of new events.

It's 2:32 AM and I'm still not packed.. so I'm gonna get on that.

Life is good. God has such a way of making things beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment